Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome!

The DSoJ is set mainly on Lore, one of the worlds created by the Deities of Alyth. With some magitech, Lore nevertheless relies heavily on beasts of burden and family-run, eco-friendly industries. Towns are somewhat numerous over the gigantic world yet far between and the wilderness is rife with danger, but Lorians have thrived here. It is home, it is wild, and it is breath-taking but mind your step.

Important Links
Guidebook
World of Lore
Character Sheet
Canons
Wanteds
Podcasts
Staff
Zema - Head Admin
Chris - Advertising Admin
Events & Open Threads
Open Threads:
None.

Events:
For Queen and Country
Affiliates
Click here to advertise and affiliate with us!
Roleplay Boards
Tales of Illyria The Elder Scrolls RP The Kill Factor Aeterna Roma Guardians Arising Southern Winds Weyr  photo BTF_Affiliate_banner_zpsd1c796bf.png

Eiyuu Densetsu RISE OF HADES The War in Heaven TAKE MY PICTURE Seaview University Windblown Lutea Stormcrown

Listed At
RPG-D

RPGD Topsites Aeterna Roma
Board Offline
The DSoJ is moving to JCink as Step into Oblivion! It's not officially open yet and probably won't be until late November or December, but check back soon! When the change is complete, the cbox will be removed from here and a link to the new board will be provided for all to see. Until then, you can chat with us via cbox. It's possible to request the link to SiO there.

If you came to advertise, I apologize; DSoJ will only serve as an archive from here on out. Rest assured that all link backs will be completed when the JCink forum is complete and I'm ready to advertise again.

Thank you,
Zema
Toggle CBOX